Friday, May 4, 2012

From Iowa to Duhok.2

A little beat up this time... but it arrived (in 5 weeks!) 
The hopes was to arrive by Easter, because it had the goods of Easter egg coloring kit, jelly beans, and other "goodies" that could go in our "easter basket". :) We just celebrated again!

Zander will get the jelly beans for rewards for going potty. Daddy gets the trail mix for an after school snack for being  the #1 Teacher. Mommy gets the pink lemonade to enjoy during naptime fully concocted in the magic bullet for a "slushie"

What about Zephie???? 
ohhhhhhh.... She gets this squishy ball thing...even she loves getting packages!  But we are a sharing family, so hopefully I can get one of those dried cranberries and jelly beans. I promise I will share my WHOLE-WHEAT pasta with everyone else as I make a yummy recipe I will find on pinterest!

Most of you are like "whoopie-doo" why blog about receiving a package- twice in ONE WEEK for petes-sake! Well for one, these are our first packages that have been sent to us... and two, I use this blog to remember really special occasions.  To us... this is a really special occasion! Can't you see on our little man's face??? 

Thanks Al and Jenn for the awesome package and Thanks Al for having really big feet so the package could hold more stuff :)

ps- if you are wanting to send something, it will have to wait until next year, because good chance it won't get to us in time to enjoy before we leave. (proof I'm not telling you all about this, just to get more packages) :)

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

we always celebrate late if a package arrives with holiday stuff- I kinda like it and it really does not matter at all here when we celebrate :) love you all!