Our weekend is here, and its off to a great start! We got our first package! Who knew by putting your name, city, and phone number it can get to you? I guess that's how you do if no one has addresses. 

Included was puzzles, candy, and a book!
English books are always perfect, since we can't get any new ones here and Zander loves books. He is totally into Winnie-the-Pooh lately so it was awesome... It was a learning experience for mommy too, because I had no idea what a Sleuth was let alone how to pronounce it.... By the way, it's another word for Detective :)
A big box of Nerds was enjoyed by all of us (that can eat solid foods at least)
We noticed how different we all eat them....
Zander with the two-handed-stuff-face tactic
Me with the lick-a-few-at-a-time approach
then Andy with the vaccum-atic technique
LOVED IT!
3 comments:
Now we know where Zephie gets the tongue!
packages are the best...life affirming we always say :)
Yes, Nerds! I do it the way Zander does it, 2-handed stuff (you don't want to let any stragglers out:)
Post a Comment