I couldn't decide if I felt so much different during this pregnancy because of the cultural stuff, being a 2nd pregnancy or because the baby was a girl. But things have been different! That's for sure.
Yesterday we found out that it's probably ALL of the above! That's right... she said "I don't see ANY boy parts... Your having a GIRL"
We are SSOOOOOOO excited! We both can't wait to have a little girl. We really didn't care either way. But like my friend Bridge put the pressure on and asked this way...
"So let's say you HAD to pick that you wanted a boy OR a girl, or else... let's say you would get a goat."
HA! Love friends like that!
I picked a girl over a goat-in case anyone was wondering.
Zander was chi-ill babe. Taking after his daddy. But, I have a feeling this girl is going to take after her mommy, a little more difficult to handle! Remember when we had our ultrasound with Zander . I thought he was going to be just like me. Well he does have some physical qualities of mine, but all Andy's personality.
I love ultrasounds. Just like with Zanders, yesterday was equally as amazing! Seeing how God forms that blueberry I wrote about a few months back, into the 1 1/2 lb. baby we saw yesterday, into the 9 pounder-ish that we will get to see and hold in a few more months. What an amazing creator God! He is so good!
Baby girl.... we can't wait to meet you.
And put bows in your hair.
and pierce your ears.
and dress you in pink.
and when you get to be 2... put a basketball in your hands!

10 comments:
So exciting! Girls are a blast - especially those with big brothers! ;)
Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!
SO fun you are having a girl! Zander will be an awesome big bro! This makes me even curious if your little girl will have a Butler girl or boy friend! :) We'll find out in Nov! So excited for you guys!!
Yeah for little girls! And really, she has to wait until 2 for a basketball? ;-)
Congratulations! What a fun day for your family! Can't wait to see her come November!!
Congratulations!!! Very excited for you guys :)I agree with pregnancies feeling different. I have been able to tell every time!
Whooo Hooo! Praising the Lord for pink! One of each. Does that mean you're done now?
DUDE NO WAY!!!! Congrats!!!! Can't wait to meet that girl- she has an awesome family ;)
Congratulations again! I'm thrilled for you. And we should talk soon, I agree.
I'm SOOOOO happy the Bishops are going to have a baby GIRL!:) YAY!!!! Z will be such a good big brother to a baby girl.
Post a Comment