Friday, January 16, 2009

The baby looks like MOMMY


This morning we had our ultrasound! It was so cool to see the heart beating and all four chambers of the heart! It's hard to fathom how people think this happens by chance and don't believe this is truly the hand of God.
"For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

We think the baby already is like mommy. Growing up my dad would sometimes call me "Monkey Toes" because I could spread them really far apart. As you can see, like mommy like baby!
Although my dad gave me this nickname, my sisters, Katie and Alice, would call me "Cabbage Patch Kid" because of my chubby nose. As you can see here looks like we have another chubby nose in the family!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Adorable! I can't relate, my kids don't look like me!

Kitti Klicks said...

Hey Bishops,

Congrats! I didn't know that you were expecting! Praise the Lord.

See you at Perspectives.

Chrissy