I didn't take this picture. Petr Kratochvil did.
This is a blueberry.
This is a blueberry.
I like blueberries.
We can't get them here. Not even the blueberry muffin mix.
I will pack some of that mix when we come back here.
There is something else about blueberries that's interesting.
I have something in me that's the size of a blueberry this week!
That's right... that something is actually beginning to be someone.
A blueberry.... just two weeks ago it was a poppyseed.
Seriously?!?.... I'm amazed at God's workmanship!
Slowly, carefully, intricately beginning to form.
Meanwhile.... Zander has NO CLUE! But when I hold the 1-year old girl from across the street, he gives me evil eyes that imply "What do you think your doing?" He will have to start getting used to not being the baby of the family anymore!!!
Sorry I didn't have Zander wearing a "Big Bro" T-shirt. But then all you had to do was look at the picture. That's normally my style, but..... not today. Today I wanted to talk about blueberries.

17 comments:
Love, love, love it!!! Take good care of that blueberry!!! :)
SOOOOO happy for you guys!! Maybe it will be two blueberries??;-)
Yay! Congrats!!
What awesome news! Can't wait for blueberry updates!
YAY!!! Congratulations. SO excited for you guys!
YAY! So exciting Lisa! What a blessing!
I'm so excited to replace the picture we have on our map of a family of 3 in Iraq to a family of 4! Congratulations!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
So excited for you guys?!
So when does that make you due??
LOVE YOU AND AM SO PUMPED!!
OK, I'm questioning whether or not I'm excited - how did that question mark get in there?!?! :)
Congratulations! Wow that is just awesome. We are so excited for you. Praying for you all the time too. -Ryan
Baby Blueberry is due around Nov. 10. For many reasons we are planning on having the babe in Iowa. Then heading back here in January.
But..... we try to hold all plans pretty loosely!
Congrats! So exciting!
no way- AMAZING!! Feel you about missing blueberries and strawberries- CONGRATS! Zanders will do great! How are you feeling? Finally read that blog post- awesome and amazing- thanks for sharing!
Congratulations you three! What a blessing! ...or maybe three blueberries?? Doesn't matter I guess--I love blueberries too!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say about that. SO SO SO SO SO SO pumped for you! Can't wait to meet this little tyke!
Congrats, you guys! We're so excited for you--praying for a healthy pregnancy! Love, the Gaskill's
Post a Comment