Tuesday- bread machine bread and Soup from freezer
Wednesday- breakfast for supper (for sure doing it this time!)
Thursday- leftovers or frozen meal?
Friday- Friends over for supper: Chicken n peanut noodles, chipolte sweet potatoes
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday- Grilled Cheese and soup
Lunches- Random salads (above picture from last weeks leftover whole chicken meal) lots of random goodness on there :) Maybe I'll do a REALLY random meal like below. I was blending some black beans for Zander so thought I would spread some on some Leftover lasagna noodles, pesto sauce, and a little bit of shredded cheese. Ha! Weird! But surprisingly good. At least I thought so!
Sunday- Grilled Cheese and soup
grapefruit 3 for .88
tomatoes .88
tomatoes .88
pizza crust 3 for $5
shredded cheese
milk (skim and whole for homemade yogurt)
eggs
linguine
stir fry frozen veggies
Hyvee-
Dole salads .99
hyvee PB- 1.28
hyvee raisin bran
del-monte fruit in juice 1.19
yogurt for Z (I'm going to attempt to make my own!? We'll see!)
agave nectar?
2 comments:
That's Mama Bishop for ya... grindin' up those black beans and spreadin it on some lasagna! Yum-O! :)
I keep meaning to tell you about another blog I subscribe to, http://itsmorethanenough.blogspot.com/ She posts Fareway sales every week! Might save you some legwork. I, too, have been trying to cut down our grocery budget. One thing that's saved us quite a bit of $$ is cooking beans & rice at least once a week. This recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cuban-Beans-and-Rice/Detail.aspx is good! Plus, I buy dried beans and cook them myself, instead of canned. A little more work, but super cheap!!
Post a Comment