Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Goodness!

I think I solved the problem. I use Picassa for videos and photos so I used up all the space. I still need to delete some of the snapshots but I ended up paying $20 to upgrade my space. So now instead of being maxed out on space, I'm only using 6%! Not bad. Just thought I would share in case any of you have that problem!
Anyway......... Back to my orginal post. October was a super fun and busy month for us. I should have been updating more throughout the month, but you know how that goes! Growing up I hated that my birthday was in October because I thought it had the most boring calender pictures. But now.. here's to what has turned into my favorite month of the year!

Orchard- What's an October without going to the Apple OrchardOur amazing roommate, Angie, received a ton of apples from her mom. I used some of them to make applecrisp. But Angie was busy in the kitchen making, apple pie, apple butter, apple cranberry crisp, applesause, apple tarts. She is a wonderful cook and blesses us in more than one way!

Speaking of rommates. Our old roommate Andrea Siebring got married to Paul Goodrich. It was an amazing wedding. I mean look how radiant she is! That smile didn't leave her face the entire night! Andy got to play worship and we were the host couple. We love them both very much and look forward to continue doing life together.

Howie's Annual Trail-ride, Howie (my dad's trailride name) had about 30-40 riders at the ranch. Great time to be with family!

Birthdays- My birthday was on the 25th and Andy and I had our first night away from Zander. My mother-in-law, Shelley, picked Z up in Cedar Rapids, so Andy and I could enjoy the day together. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we took advantage of it by going on a 15 mile bike ride or so and frisbee golfing. We also got to go to a movie, out to eat, the Piano Lounge, then stayed at the Marriot. It was an amazing weekend. About one hour before we were to pick Zander up is when I really started missing him, but most of the time, I was able to enjoy being with my amazing husband.
When we got home from our weekend, Angie made these super tasty cake balls! Oh boy were they good! She said they were way easy, but I'm not so sure! I mean look at em!
Also, two special birthdays this month were my nephew Dax's 1st.
And we also got to celebrate Bridgette Baumhovers bday with dinner and games! Love you guys!
Halloween- Zander dressed up as a lobster. Here's our playgroup. From left to right. Zander Bishop, Liam Baumhover, Lili Helwig, Claire Schumacher, Lydia Anderson, Maya Leckliter, William Kampman.
Here's our pumpkins we carved. Andy and I worked together to try and make "The Bishop Family" on the top pumpkin. Angie did the world. Sweet stuff!
Lastly, Guess who turned 5 months on October 26th. That's right... my sweet little boy!

For all October Photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mrsbishop/October2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCOSJ96HD1prOYA#

No comments: