Relating to my last post... He had his 2 month check up last week... and Yes, I knew it, he is a BIG BOY! 15 lbs, 25 1/2 inches long put him in the 95 % Has anyone ever heard of a baby being in the 100%. Hmmmm. Let me know, I would be interested in seeing those figures! He has a little head though- That's in the 50%... Andy has always told me I have a pin head so I guess Zanders taking after me. Take a look for yourself. What cha think?

BIG PARTY!
For those of you who don't know much about my family. They love to party and get together. They would camp and travel every weekend in the summer if possible. Well a couple weeks ago we had a BIG family gathering. All my Grandma's brothers and sisters had a family reunion at my uncles farm. About 175 people were there. And we had a killer pot-luck!
It was a great time. With a pasture walk in the morning, (sorta like a 5K), horseshoes, bean bags, some hammer game, frisbee, tubing, and my favorite PASTURE GOLF! It was a best shot tournament so me and my sis Katie took on Andy, and Katie's husband, Jason. Honestly I didn't think we had a chance, but when I shot terrible, katie came through and vise versa. It was amazing! WE WON! I didn't rub it in to Andy at all I promise :) Too bad we didn't get a picture but here's a shot of the pasture walk. We even took Zander. Eventually the cow patties came off his stroller wheels :)
- I know you all have been dying to find out about the mini-van.
- Well it goes way back. Something about minivans have always been attractive to me. I love that they are functional but yet aren't gas hogs. So I've been telling some of my close friends since college that my dream car was a mini-van. Andy's mom and dad always knew this too, because I would tell them I was jealous of them because they had a minivan.
- I didn't care if other people thought it was dorky, old lady-like, or for soccer moms. I wanted one and my dream finally came true.
- Andy's mom and dad were wanting to get a mid-sized car and trade in their old mini-van, but they thought they would ask us first if we would be interested.. OF COURSE! They gave us a great deal and we got rid of our no airconditioned, low-riding, torn leather seats, no radio lights, blown out speakers of a car and are now proud owners of our first mini-van!
3 comments:
Wow, he does look a lot like you! NOT fair! none of my kids look like me! BTW, Riley and Holden were both off the growth charts at one time or another! To keep you from getting a complex, they call it ">95%ile" I couldn't tell you their stats at 2 months though. Riley has held his curve, but Holden has come back on the growth curve to "normal". All of my children had head circumferences in the 50%ile in spite of the >95%ile bodies! I always thought they looked perfectly proportionate! Just like your little man does!! I got the blame for the head size by the way...
Your big 'little' man is so cute! Welcome to the mini-van group! We absolutly love our van...in fact, we had to get some repairs a few weeks back and I was missing it big time. Getting a little one in and out of a car is too much work!
i agree, he totally looks like you! and he is ADORABLE! love that smile. and you crack me up...i don't think i've ever met anybody else who's called a minivan their dream. but good for you!!! :)
Post a Comment