- Love is in the air! Andy and I celebrated our 4th year anniversary on June 25th! Baumhovers offered to babysit Zander while we had a great night together. We ate at Tuscan Moon in Kalona! Amazing! Then went to this small town ice cream shop. Then ended the night at the Java House where we brought back some memories by looking at some old cards/letters that we wrote each other while dating and in the last 4 years of marriage. It was a great night, and we heard Zander behaved himself!
- Play dates! (Not sure why the picture of Dax and Zander is sideways?) Anyway, Zander has been much more alert lately which mates play dates more fun. We are really blessed to know so many moms around Iowa City to get together with. Last week, was a special treat because my sis, Katie, came with to our Wed. playdate which was really fun. We also got to meet Will (picture below) They will for sure be friends. Both boys and he is only 3 weeks older than Zander.
- WEDDINGS! Our last of 3 weddings in a row was last weekend! Each wedding Zander wore the same outfit and with each week he filled it out more and more! I have a feeling last weekend was the last one with our $4 tie outfit :(
Big YAWNS!
Getting STRONGER! It's been great to see how Zanders neck is getting stronger! He can hold his head up much better this last week. It won't be long till he'll be watching the Bears play with Daddy, raising his arms yelling TOUCHDOWN!- SMILES! Zander is smiling more and more every day!
Working on a Schedule- I've been trying to figure out what kind of schedule would be best for Zander as far as wakeup/bedtime/naps etc. Since he is consistently sleeping 7-9 hours. (Praise God for this, I do know how fortunate we are for this!) But his nap times are very inconsistent. So I've been waking him up between 8:15-8:45 everyday to try and figure this out. Here he is getting woke up. Grunts and Toots! Hilarious! - Once again here's our online Picasa Album for all the pics from last two weeks!
- http://picasaweb.google.com/mrsbishop/ZanderWeek4And5#
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The Last 2 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, he is getting big so fast! What a fun way to chronicle these times and keep everyone in the loop! Love it!
Okay! I just spent the last half an hour reading through your whole blog. What! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Zander is the sweetest thing ever. I can't tell if he looks more like you or Andy? I am really so happy that you have a blog and that I can keep up on your little sweetie (Zander that is, but Andy is sweet too :) I miss you Lisa!
Post a Comment