Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ms. Zephie Delal= 4 months

Hi Sweets in the cute blue jeans!

 Meet John Henry.... Uh la la la! They are only one month apart, both made in Iraq, and are such good friends :)
Although not her best friend. (sorry Henry) but at least for a few more years this girls heart is for her brother! 
   He lives up to his name "Protector" although at times I can tell he's itching to wrestle you already. Patience buddy... your time will come.  They couldn't give each other more kisses, or snuggles throughout the day!
 I mean who doesn't want to cuddle with this little loves?!?!?!

 or look into these eyes all day?!?!? 
I know... that's why I can't get anything done (including this 4 month update a few weeks late!)
Love you Sweets!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Bridget said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! What a precious face and eyes! Love you Zephster! Can't wait to give you kisses this summer!

Christy said...

Oh, Lis, she's a DOLL! Love those eyes, and that sweet smile!!

jamie said...

sweet girl! LOVE YOU