Thursday, February 2, 2012

Look whose 3 months already!

It's Ms. Zephie Delal! 

Month one, two, and three


Here's a little 3 month comparison of Z-man, and Z-girl! Total boy, Total girl don't ya think?!?


 
She's packin' on the pounds and believe it or not- REALLY long I think! Her 6 month sleepers all seem to be crunching up her little legs a bit. 
She's such a sweet little love.  Total chill during day, go-with-the-flow kinda gal.  I mean what do you expect having Zander for a brother, and being a world traveler?????

This is pretty much her life. Sitting around in her car-seat. It's easy to carry her from room to room with Zander being so "active" :) 
 (FYI: her neck is not usually like this though.)

She has her very own room... Thank you Lord! There's a few things I'm very particular about and her not sleeping with us is one of them.  I love my children dearly, but I appreciate getting some sleep too and not hearing grunts and toots all night!  Speaking of nights: Zander was pretty much sleeping through the night at 4 weeks.  Zephie  has had a few nights of sleeping 8 hours, but they are few and far between.  People warned me not to expect a sleeper like Zander  again. They were right! But Sweets, seriously, anytime your ready, would make this mama happy!
She is getting more on a schedule. If she's not awake yet by 8am, I wake her then put her down for morning nap between 9-10.  She nurses every 3ish hours, so then she just chills while Z-man and I, you know, "do-stuff" .  Then she is ready for an afternoon nap around the same time Zander is (1pm) Normally, she takes a little cat nap again before supper, but mostly chills, gets smothered by her brother, or gets lots of love from Daddy when he gets home. 

She just started doing much more "talking" lately which has been fun. This usually means we talk to her in some really silly voices to try and get her to talk. 

 She smiles a lot which means we make a lot of really goofy faces to try and get her to smile more. But sometimes (not often) she makes faces that shows she's sad... How perfect is this picture?!?! 

Zephie Delal you're a JOY!

You're a beauty inside and out!

and a huge blessing from God! 

In Kurdish English-speaking style- "BELIEVE ME, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH"
 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Bridget said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Precious! Just like her mama! I want to give that girl a smooch! XOXO Zephster! :)

The Chidisters said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO darling and I loved your whole post - the pictures are great! Glad to know that the kids are both adjusting well to being back - God is SO good. Miss you.

jamie said...

you do the BEST posts! love you miss you