As usual.... a tad late. I started this a few weeks ago and just now finished after a few delays with Christmas, and moving to Kurdistan (more on these later- hopefully) Without any more excuses...
To my Sweet Zander Man! I love watching you grow and change especially after your baby sister has been born. You are truly a compassionate little dude. Love you buddy xoxo


This boy can SING... just like Daddy! His favorites are "Jesus Loves Me", "God is So Good", and the "ABC's"
Also like his daddy... orderly! He loves to line up anything!
Now his Mommyish-side... Artzy! His new craze... STICKERS!

He also loves to paint. This is his first picture of a person. He drew it with his bathtub markers and said, "This is my man" What a stud!
To my Sweet Zander Man! I love watching you grow and change especially after your baby sister has been born. You are truly a compassionate little dude. Love you buddy xoxo
Here's some snap shots of our two and a half year old- Zander Man
He is an awesome Big Bro!
His favorite toys... CARS. He's going to miss this ramp.
Also like his daddy... orderly! He loves to line up anything!
Now his Mommyish-side... Artzy! His new craze... STICKERS!
He also loves to paint. This is his first picture of a person. He drew it with his bathtub markers and said, "This is my man" What a stud!
I had to put these in here... His favorite pair of shoes that he outgrew. SO many memories in these suckers! I was having a total MOM moment... I just couldn't throw these away even though he outgrew them and they had a hole in them. So instead I just took this picture :) I love how much he felt like he could do ANYTHING in these.
Love you sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment