Saturday, October 8, 2011

Atypical Saturday: in pictures

Last Saturday was atypical for us during our time back in Iowa. We didn't travel anywhere, and didn't really have ANY plans/errands to run (with exception of a Birthday dinner later in the evening) It was really a refreshing day!  We also had just got a new camera (total God story) the day before, so I was anxious to try and figure out how it works. So thought I would document our day with pictures. 

 6 am: Daily quiet time in the Word

  7 am: I heard the pitter-patter on the wood floors so I knew Zander was awake. 

  This is what I immediately open the door to... PREC-IOUS!

 Lights on!

 7:30- Malt-O-Meal for breakfast. (Daddy is having a Men's Breakfast this morning at Grace)

 8 am: Story Time on Mama's lap

Looking for squirrels

 
We found one!

9 am: Finishing up my bible study while Zander watches "Saturday Morning Cartoons"

 9:30: Check and send a couple emails while Z's video finishes

 10 am: Andy gets home from men's breakfast and we go for a walk

 Enjoy the park

 Daddy likes to play too!

 Come home (that's our place in the background, we share a parking lot with a small church) They are raising money so we had lunch there. BBQ ribs. 

 Thank You! Yummm-oooo !

"More mommy!?!?" Sorry BBQ face... all gone!

 
Played "This little piggy"

 Hung-up my new project. Recycled paper collage. 


Got ready to go out for our friends bday party. 
 High School/College buds. Andy and Justin

 Happy 29th Birthday Justin-eo

 Date-night photo

35 weeks

2 comments:

The Isbells said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

thebeloved said...

Love the photos! Can't wait to see you sometime in the spring! =)

Also, I've nominated you for a "Versatile Blogger" award. For instructions on accepting this award check out my blog post. No pressure, though! =D