Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April

Easter Weekend- We got to spend a beautiful sunny day with my side of the family in northern Iowa. It was full of great food, an Easter Egg hunt, and playing with little chicks! I love my family! :)
The following day we got to spend it with Andy's parents, bro/sis-in-law, and Grandma. Zander got an Easter basket with lots of goodies in it. They also put up a swing outside which he loves! He is starting to like Lacey, their dog too!
I'm so thankful for Shelley, my mother-in-law. She comes and visits sometimes during the week, and loves on Zander in a way only a Grandma can!
I love letting Z loose in just his diaper! How cute is he!
Nashville: Right after Easter we decided to start looking into an organization based in Nashville Tennessee. We filled out their application, and they asked us to come down to Nashville to learn more about what they are doing in Kurdistan. We made the road trip. Had a great time in the car, stopping when we wanted for picnics and my new fave McDonald's Frappes. We were able to have some great family time in Nashville, going out to eat, the zoo, walking around downtown, and of course visiting about the School of the Medes. (more details on this soon) Check them out: http://www.csmedes.org/
11 month old cuteness!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I just have to say that Zander is aDORable. I couldn't help but smile as I saw these pix. :)

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, LOVE this little guy! these are such good pictures, I will have to clean out ALL memory space on my camera for his B-Day so I can be sure to fill it up with nephew pics :) love you guys!

chels said...

OH my gosh-I'm SO in love with him! He is so precious.
I hope he remembers his girlfriend Chelsey.
Did you play him his song?:)
Love you!