Like most kids, Zander has been lovin' being outside. We go on walks/jogs most days. Here's his first bike ride. He liked it for the first 15 minutes, but then he didn't seem so comfortable so we decided to head home. This picture was taken the first half! :)
Zander is pretty much eating anything now. He is a great eater! Whenever he doesn't like a particular kind of food I usually just mix it with something he does like and WA-LA he all of a sudden likes it, and I slowly keep adding more of it.... So tricky I am!

The time has finally come when Andy and I decided to move Zander into the BIG BOY bath! We had been given him baths in the "Little Blue" sink tub up until this month! It's just so much easier for us tall folks to be at the sink instead of on our knees. Bath times are a family event since they only happen about once a week, if we are lucky :) He know loves the freedom of moving around instead of just sitting there. I'm pretty sure he knows what his rubber ducky is. He says "Dah" whenever he sees it.

Nicer weather also means PICNICS! Whenever we get a chance we LOVE to eat outside.
The end of March we went with some friends (Paul and Andrea Goodrich) on a road trip to Colorado! It was SO much fun! We went skiing one day. (They had a daycare right at the bottom of the slopes!) Got to spend some good quality time with my college friend, Ada! I LOVE HER! Got to see some of my high school girls (Erin and Amy) at the Tyrone Wells concert in Denver! (my favorite performance yet!) Got to have some good quality time with my Aunt Evette, Uncle Don, and 3 girls, Sara, Lisa, and Emma! Also, some great talks in the car with Andy! FUN FUN!

The time has finally come when Andy and I decided to move Zander into the BIG BOY bath! We had been given him baths in the "Little Blue" sink tub up until this month! It's just so much easier for us tall folks to be at the sink instead of on our knees. Bath times are a family event since they only happen about once a week, if we are lucky :) He know loves the freedom of moving around instead of just sitting there. I'm pretty sure he knows what his rubber ducky is. He says "Dah" whenever he sees it.
Nicer weather also means PICNICS! Whenever we get a chance we LOVE to eat outside.

Zander is a moving man! Although he's been dancing with his head and hands for awhile, he just started to dance with his legs and booty! (Sorry it's not great quality!)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH- girlfriend Chelsey canNOT wait to dance with that little mover and shaker! He is SO big, Lisa. I don't want him to grow anymore--he is too sweet!!
I miss you guys so much--Love you:)
Post a Comment