It will all even out eventually! For now it is just cute since he is a baby - if he were an adult - not so much =). I say leave it!
I say leave it too! It will even out, they just look silly for a little while - and as Amanda said, it's "OK" since he's a baby and not an adult!
Leave it, what would you have to laugh about if you buzzed it????
if it bugs you just cut it- who cares!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It will all even out eventually! For now it is just cute since he is a baby - if he were an adult - not so much =). I say leave it!
I say leave it too! It will even out, they just look silly for a little while - and as Amanda said, it's "OK" since he's a baby and not an adult!
Leave it, what would you have to laugh about if you buzzed it????
if it bugs you just cut it- who cares!
Post a Comment